23 November 2008

5

I just came home and finally got to scan these photos. I don't know how I feel about black and white film, really. I'm a color nerd, I guess. I have another roll waiting to be picked up, but, goddamn, I am flat broke!

The red sequin dress,
24

25

26

These are from the boarding school I go to,
2
My roommate Flora, and my good friend Graeme. Too bad they hate each other now! Haha

7
Some of the photos on this roll warped. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining.

8
I think Ellen is so pretty. A lot of people think we look a lot alike. Hm

12
All in the family? Jk.

15

17
Lunchtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I noticed your awesome outfits (and hair!) on lookbook, and your photos are simply divine, darling. Aaargh...I'm so jealous that you have a Pentax camera!

abby c m said...

Yeahh, Pentax is the shit! You can find some totally good cameras online.
PS I loove the looks on your lookbook :)

My photo
i use my pentax pz-10 to record people doing things