29 January 2009

13

Winter is cold in Michigan. All my applications are done & sent, except for the American University of Paris. But that is in March, and I'm in no hurry. My roommate is taking a poetry class and I helped her fix the line breaks on her poems tonight. Her first language is Korean, but I think that only makes her work sound cooler.
I want to get out of here. Get out of my dorm, my schedule, the shitty coffee at the student cafe. Today I got clip-on earrings. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that I will never get around to piercing my ears.
I am so ready to graduate. My friend Lily was out of her mind the other day and was struck by some sheer brilliance, here is a quote:
"If the brain uses both sides does the ankle use both hair-dryers?"

These are from around Christmas time.




My next door neighbor, Justin.


Candids make me nervous.






Nikole is my best friend because she understands that some nights really are McDonalds nights.








Chris got pneumonia from inhaling lighter fluid whilst trying to fire-breathe.


My roommate.




Chedder.


Is anyone else a little disturbed by this?

10 comments:

hAM said...

I am using the translation because I do not understand English.

Doesn't understand whether to transmit well.

I want to use the slang word in reality.

It is a photograph of good atmosphere.

The lifestyle is cool.

I marked the book.

Greeting from Japan

bipo said...

i love your photography!
oh and if you could study in paris...
that would be nice.
I think in spring i'm going to paris. it's only 5 hours away from me.
YAY!

Elle est où ma caisse? said...

american uni of paris
im trying to get in a university in paris too, but you have to cross the ocean for it
thats exciting

have you ever been to paris?

Anonymous said...

hi
and what you think to study?

v

Kay said...

your photos are amaze, and I just love your hair

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh I am in love with your pictures!

abby c m said...

Thank you all so much for reading! I still don't know/can't figure out if I can respond individually to comments so here are some answers:
Nope, I've never been to Paris but I'd love to go.
I want to study some kind of communications. I really want to work for a magazine at some point, so I'll do some journalism too.

&Ah, thank youu. I'm glad you like my photos and whatnot.
xoxo

Mimmi Magia said...

You're just amazing!
i love your pics and you hair!

Matilda Iréne Linnéa said...

i love these photos. you've got great talent!
♥ matilda

My photo
i use my pentax pz-10 to record people doing things